Support for the former Dhaka University students
currently studying full time in Australia
Dhaka University Alumni Association Australia (DUAAA) wants to hear from the former students of Dhaka University, currently living in Australia on student visa and enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/post graduate course, who are struggling to maintain their subsistence needs due to COVID-19 situation.
If you think, you need immediate help for sustenance and fulfill the following criteria please email us with relevant information:
• Obtained a degree from Dhaka University or studied at least two years in Dhaka
University in a honors or masters program.
• Currently living in Australia on student visa and enrolled in an Australian
• You are a full fee paying student and not on any Australian Government or other
Australian and Bangladeshi scholarship program.
• You are not fully supported by your parents or any other sponsors from Bangladesh
• You are partly or fully dependent on your earnings from part-time work in
Australia and fully or partly lost your job due to COVID-19 environment.
In your response to us please include the following information:
• Name of the course and educational institution in Australia that you are
currently enrolled in.
• Name and year of the degree obtained from Dhaka University or years and name of
the degree program you were enrolled in Dhaka University before moving to Australia
for higher studies.
• Type of work, part-time/full-time/casual, that you were undertaking in Australia
before the lockdown due to COVID-19 to maintain your sustenance needs
• Your current address and contact details.
Please send your response to email@example.com by 20 May 2020.
Anis Majumder, Secretary General DUAAA
Mostafa Abdullah, President DUAAA